For when agents would like to search and refer to past chats but can only recall the keywords of a message, or the time period of the conversation.
Steps to search chats by keywords:
- Enter your keyword or phrase in the “Input search term” search box located at the top of the dashboard.
- Hit “Enter” on your keyboard to activate the search.
Steps to search chats by time period:
Only the 20 most recent chats in a day will appear in the Monitor tab by default, but the number of chats displayed can actually be increased!
- Click the x button in the date range field located at the top of the dashboard
- Select a new Start Date and End Date via the calendar pop-out menu.
- Once done, click Search to activate the search.
- Chats within the date range you entered will appear in the dashboard.